Find Your Perfect Matcha Campaign Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
Find Your Perfect Matcha Campaign. Matcha promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4409
Start date: 01/05/17 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 28/05/17 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over who available to travel to Japan between 31/05/17 and 12/06/17.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- start a conversation with the Boost Juice account (www.facebook.com/boostjuice) via Facebook Messenger (may visit the Boost Juice Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/boostjuice) and follow the prompts to ‘send message’/’message’ the account;
- follow the prompts to agree to enter this Promotion and accept they are aged 18 years or older (step only needs to be completed for first entry with each character);
- complete questions as prompted;
- on completion of all required questions the entrant will receive a discount voucher via the Facebook Messenger app; then
- scan the discount voucher barcode when making a purchase at Boost Juice (voucher may only be redeemed in store; app purchases are not eligible). This is then counted as an entry into the draw.
At various times during the Promotional Period, the entrant will receive a new message from Boost Juice prompting them to engage in a new conversation. On completion of the conversation, the entrant will be awarded a new discount voucher. After the first conversation, an entrant may need to wait until Boost Juice messages them directly before they can engage in a new conversation and receive another discount voucher.
For the sake of clarity, entry is automatic on purchase. The Promoter will be able to in the back-end associate a voucher redemption with a Facebook account/person.
For each conversation, the entrant will be prompted to engage with a character (either a Pineapple, Coconut or Banana). The character matched with will be determined by the entrant’s answers in the conversation and/or by direct select by the entrant (as applicable).
Each discount voucher will be a single use barcode. The barcodes will be valid for 7 days and for one of a variety of discounts including $1 off any purchase, $2 off any purchase, $3 off any purchase, $5 Boost, Buy one Boost get one Boost free, Buy one Boost get one for $1, Choc Protein Ball with any drink purchase, White choc protein ball with any drink purchase, $5 Matcha Smoothie, Free Matcha Smoothie.
Entrants may enter multiple times, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per valid discount voucher redemption (entry awarded to person whose Facebook account is associated with receiving the discount voucher redeemed);
- each voucher cannot be redeemed more than once; and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD$10,000.00
Major Prize: The prize is a trip to Japan the winner and one (1) friend (aged 18 years or older), and includes the following:
- return economy class flights for 2 adults from the winner’s nearest capital city to Japan (exact city in Japan of arrival/departure, determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion);
- a “commitment ceremony” with the fruit or vegetable character they matched with in their winning entry (i.e. either Pineapple, Coconut or Banana);
- transfers for two (2) adults between select cities in Japan (as required to attend the “commitment ceremony”, determined by the Promoter);
- 7 nights four-star twin share accommodation for 2 adults in Japan (the exact city/cities in Japan where the winner will stay, and night/s in each city will be determined by the Promoter); and
- AUD$1,000 travel card (to use for spending money during the trip).
Number of this prize: 1
Value (per prize): Up to AUD$10,000, depending on exact date and point of departure
Winning Method: Draw: computerised random selection – 29/05/17 at 02:30 pm
Prize must be taken on set dates determined by the Promoter between 31/05/17 to 12/06/17, subject to booking and flight availability. If the winner is unwilling or unable to travel during this period, they will forfeit the entire prize and they will not receive any substitute prize or cash in lieu.
No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
The winner’s companion for the prize must also be aged 18 years or over.
The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), travel insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description specified herein, are not included and are the responsibility of the winner.
The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
The winner and their travel companion may be filmed, recorded and/or photographed during the prize, and in particular at the ‘’commitment ceremony’’. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner and their travel companion consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
The winner and their travel companion must NOT engage in any behavior that may be seen as inappropriate or reflect poorly on the Promoter, for the duration of the travel prize, including but not limited to intoxication during the “commitment ceremony’’, attending strip clubs, etc.
The winner and their travel companion must follow all instructions provided by the Promoter, as instructed, when conducting the commitment ceremony (i.e. pretend marriage ceremony).
The winner must post 4x social media posts on Instagram while they are in Japan also tagging the Boost Instagram page “@boost_juice” and using the hashtag “#boostjuice”. The Promoter may require the winner to have their post pre-approved prior to posting, the winner is required to check with the Promoter prior to posting. Any posts must be in compliance with clause 15 below.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with this Promotion, Boost Juice stores, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Boost Juice Pty Ltd, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia at 02:30 pm AEST on 29/05/17 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the Major Prize (details specified in the Schedule above).
- The draw conductor may draw reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event or at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php). This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php. Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook. The entrant releases Facebook and its associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- All material submitted on entry or otherwise in connection with this Promotion (e.g. Instagram post(s) (as required to be posted in conjunction with the prize conditions), photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) (“Content”) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any Content submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such Content which would prevent the Content being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter of any such Content will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their Content (including any portion of their Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their Content to the Promoter and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their Content is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their Content that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on Content. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any Content or portion of a Content for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter pursuant to this paragraph.The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (and their travel companion, or if under the age of 18, their parent/legal guardian on their behalf), may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 17/00666, NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/13139 and SA Permit No. T17/618